Tuesday 7 July 2009

Tidying up the outside

All the bathrooms are being prepared for the underfloor heating and the 'hot rocks' floor from Barefoot. There is already some substantial wood on the floor but it is being reinforced with 12mm marine ply, to give rigidity to the flooring.



From the lake, all the 'green' bits are now gone, and its starting to look like a finished house. This is the 'estate agents' view as my brother in law likes to call it, taking in the lake. You can't see the road though!




And here we are starting to tidy up the front of the house, this came as a bit of surprise for Heather, as I had only mentioned to Bob the digger man the evening before that I was thinking of taking out all the old shrubs, which had given us some privacy, but hid the views to the lake. Next thing - Bang - all gone, and I forgot to mention it to Heather. Oh well, I guess in the end she will hopefully see the funny side of it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment